Thursday, January 5, 2012

Sponsor Spotlight II: Bird and Feather

Hi readers, more from Bexx of Bird and Feather about her shop. I love how so many bloggers have all sorts of different talents! 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Bird and Feather shop is something that I have going alongside my blog. I love jewellery and accessories, and its place where I can share and sell my handmade creations. You are most likely to find out about new products on the Bird and Feather Blog, which I will be focusing more on come the summer 2012, but I do have an Etsy Shop on the go to. You can find it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my little blog! I greatly appreciate your time & your comment & hope to get back to you shortly!