Thursday, January 5, 2012

Sponsor Spotlight I: Bird and Feather

Hi wondrous readers! Back again for another sponsor spotlight on Bird and Feather. Bexx from Bird and Feather is a talented shop owner and blogger, go ahead learn a bit more about her today! 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello, I’m Bexx, and you can find me over at the Bird and Feather Blog. I am 22, from England and Art Student, and also working in Fashion Retail, which I also Love. I mainly write about day-to-day adventures, being an art student and keeping creative. I feature all sorts, from inspiration to crafting, to jewellery making, to baking, and sometimes a bit of fashion thrown in there for fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my little blog! I greatly appreciate your time & your comment & hope to get back to you shortly!