Thursday, January 5, 2012

Sponsor Spotlight III: Bird and Feather


Hi lovelies, this is the last installment today of Bird and Feather's spotlight but be sure to check out all of the spotlights below as well as some of Bexx's cool instagram photos.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are some on my favourite images I share on Instagram; you can follow me at @iamrebekahlousie or occasionally I post them to twitter @iambexx
 Just the usual mess I make at my workspace.
 Cupcakes I made for friends this Christmas. I love making cupcakes.
 The View of the street from where I work.
 Happy New Year! Party Poppers to celebrate the New Year.

Want to know more about Bexx?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my little blog! I greatly appreciate your time & your comment & hope to get back to you shortly!