Monday, January 2, 2012

Wrap Up in Photos

 ..I've been admiring my ring..
 ..watching the premier of my boyfriend's skate video w. friends..
 ..nothing like a good business card..
 ..I purchased my macbook pro!..
 ..admired this outfit in particular at UO..
..enjoyed a local antique joint..
..traversed on icy Vermont roads..
 ..ate sushi with a good friend who might I add just got engaged!!..
 ..breakfast with girlfriends, it had been way too long..
 ..we checked out a local bookstore and took our picks..

 ..Veruca the turtle was there too..
..and on New Years Eve there had to be dangerous stunts done with aerobic balls..

I've been having just the greatest time with all my friends. I got to see some people that I haven't seen in years, how crazy and amazing is that?! Anyway I hope you've been having a good week and happy new year! Let's make it a good one! 

Check out my great sponsors too! More to come from them later on!
Thanks for stopping in!
Lo

2 comments:

  1. looks like you have been having a great time!! love the ring and that outfit at OU is amazing! so cute in every possible way. happy new year!!
    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the moose and your new computer ;)

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my little blog! I greatly appreciate your time & your comment & hope to get back to you shortly!