Monday, January 2, 2012

Sponsor Spotlight I: Gentri Lee Blog

Hi Readers, I wanted to make sure you get to know each and every one of my January sponsors and decided to do a sponsor spotlight daily for each one. Go ahead learn a bit about each of these amazing ladies. First up is Gentri of Gentri Lee blog. Enjoy!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My name is Gentri and blog over at Gentri Lee. I like to blog about life and all of it's adventures. I also like to post about fashion, food, and crafts (occasionally). I love mountains, foxes, road trips, fun socks, and pendant necklaces. I'm in my twenties but usually act like I'm 5... or 80. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my little blog! I greatly appreciate your time & your comment & hope to get back to you shortly!