Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Sponsor Spotlight I: Whiskey Shores

Hi all! I would love to introduce you to Hannah of Whiskey Shores. Her blog is filled with the most interesting pictures. Today's sponsor spotlight is on Whiskey Shores so expect a few more blurbs all about her. Isn't it fun getting to know new people?! 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My name is Hannah my blog is Whiskey Shores (and thats my little brother beside me, this last summer we drove down the coast Seattle - San Francisco). I just graduated with a degree in textiles/fibers this past June and I've slowly been building up a little home studio of my own. Whiskey Shores is a space to share what I'm working on as well as mini road trips, film photos and occasionally thrift finds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my little blog! I greatly appreciate your time & your comment & hope to get back to you shortly!