Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Thrift Find from Sherri

Hola, I'm Sherri and I blog over at SHERRIAMOUR. I'm a total thrift hunter and always down for a good bargain. Almost all of my outfits include at least one thrifted item. Today I want to share with ya'll one of my favorite lucky finds.

 

I found these original vintage Hunters and couldn't believe when I saw them. I've always wanted a pair and even in the army green color and here they were! Even though they may be a tad too big, I'm going to sport them anyway. and I definitely couldn't pass this one up! 


Thanks for having me over Lo! 

----------

Woah Woah Woah! Such an awesome thrift find..I actually want the exact pair! Great find Sherri, thanks for sharing!
Lo




2 comments:

  1. What an awesome find! I bet those are so nice and warm in this cold weather, I'm a little jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit Sherri! I always seem to have luck thrifting shoes too - awesome hunters!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my little blog! I greatly appreciate your time & your comment & hope to get back to you shortly!