Monday, February 6, 2012

February Sponsors

Now it is time to meet your February sponsors! (Like Patti Stanger from Millionaire Matchmaker..."now it's time to meet your millionaires"..no?) These are some wonderful ladies who have amazing talents and great corners of the blogging world in which they show them off! Go visit them and show them some love. Thanks so much for stopping in! - Lo

---------------------


Hi! The name is Bri and I write Breezy Days, my own lil' nook here in blogland. I'm a newly married college student from Southern California and currently living in Utah (where I'm freezing my be-hind off!). I write about a cornucopia of things: my experiences as a young newlywed, my embarrassing moments that come with being the nerdy blonde I am, the outfits I create from my wardrobe, the story of how my husby/bff came to be, the woes of having braces on for a second time, the do-it-yourself projects I create on my kitchen table, and the recipes I attempt for my football player of a husband and basketball playing brother. If any of that sounds like your cup of 7-11 hot chocolate. I'd love to hear from you over at Breezy Days :)


Hi my name is Jessica and I blog over Jessica Chronicled.  I'm a twenty-something almost college graduate with a love for my Savior, my husband, photography, style, and all things creative.  I like to blog about all of those things.  And my favorite part of the blogosphere is the friendships that I've been able to make because of blogging, and the way we all get to be encouraging to each other.  I think that each person has a unique story and being able to share that may make a difference in someone's life. 


Hi friends! I'm Sherri from over here at Sherri Amour. I'm from Winnipeg, Canada and I hunt for thrifted treasures. In my little corner of the blog world I share my personal style, daily musings, and photo diary. Oh and I represent modest thrifted fashion. You'll find out right away that I love to pinch the penny. I love dancing, eating gelati, sewing, and chillin' with the fam and friends. 

Please do hop on over and say hello! Thanks for having me Lo :)


Hi! My name is Ashlie Blake and I am a mixed media artist, creative dreamer, blogger and all lover of life. Living in upstate New York with my husband and three young boys I spend all my free time creating mixed media pieces in my very own art studio. I am inspired by just about anything, but especially nature and the goodness that life has to offer. I like to notice the small things and observe it with an artist's eye. In my work you will find whimsical girls, animals, and tiny towns in my own unique style. My work is colorful and vibrant, provokes emotion and often includes a quote or word. View me in January's issue of Somerset Studio and again in the upcoming March issue. Visit me at my blog or Etsy shop.



Hey guys! I'm Elisabeth and I blog over at La Vita e Bella. 
A little bit about me: 
1. I love icecream, my husband, and the color blue.
2. I detest running long distances, lose-lose situations, and not being able to fall asleep at night. 
3. I could spend my whole life dancing, eating, and traveling and be perfectly happy. 
On my blog you'll find snippets of my life as a college student, newly wed, and chocolate addict. I share recipes I adore, outfits I love and places I frequent. Stop by and say hi, I'd love to have you :) 

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful sponsors! It's great to get to know them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Sponsor posts are some of my faves - I love learning about the people behind the blogs. Looks like a new set to be added to my bloglovin' feed. :) Also yay for a fellow Canadian on here - Hi Sherri! :)

    http://giveablegreetings.storenvy.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my little blog! I greatly appreciate your time & your comment & hope to get back to you shortly!