Friday, January 6, 2012

Sponsor Spotlight I: Royal Milk Tea

Hi amazing readers, here is another sponsor spotlight and the final day but don't worry you will still be able to hear from these great sponsors through guest posts! Today we have the lovely Lyndall from Royal Milk Tea who has a magical blog and is expecting a little bundle of joy!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Hi everyone! My name is Lyndall and I blog over at Royal Milk Tea, where I share daydreams, pretty pictures, and little moments from my life. I live in Adelaide, South Australia and I work as a librarian in a little public library beside the sea. I love to knit, crochet, paint and draw, and go on little adventures. Right now I am looking forward with excitement to the arrival of my first baby in late April this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my little blog! I greatly appreciate your time & your comment & hope to get back to you shortly!