Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Gifts for Moi...

Gifts for Moi




I just wanted to share a few basic items I purchased for myself besides my new macbook pro. Sometimes it is really nice to get a few things you need (in my case pants) or have wanted (minnitonkas). I also bought a little red wallet and a new makeup bag. I think I am the most excited about the book...if you haven't heard of it you should really check it out it seems so so cool. There are some really good deals right now too...so scoop em' up while you can! 

Did you get anything special or things you needed? 
Stay tuned today for more from a special sponsor!
Lo

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! Love those pants! I need some new pants desperately.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my little blog! I greatly appreciate your time & your comment & hope to get back to you shortly!