Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Sponsor Little Somethings? (ALL SPOTS FILLED)

    Hi lovely readers! I wanted to start off a new year with January sponsors. I like that my blog isn't too cluttered so right now I am keeping it to 5 sponsors all at 210x210 squares.


..There are 5 open sponsor spots for FREE for your shop or blog..
To be considered for a free sponsor spot please send me an email (printedpeaks@gmail.com) with a button (210x210) already set up for your blog or shop along with a link to your shop or blog. If the content of your shop or blog does not fit into the content of my blog or is inappropriate I will refuse to post your button and will consider the consecutive email. I will take the first 5 buttons sent to me upon approval.

Thanks for stopping in! 
Lo

1 comment:

  1. If anyone is curious I still have one spot left! :) -Lo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my little blog! I greatly appreciate your time & your comment & hope to get back to you shortly!