Monday, September 26, 2011

Falling for Fall

  

                      Styled to Fall
Admittedly so, my closet is no longer interesting me. I've come to understand that many women from time to time are so sick of their outfits and begin to browse stores for new merchandise and this is indeed the stage I am currently at. I've collected a few pieces for a fall look in which I would gladly sport. Most of the items are from Need Supply because I have a huge crush on all of their clothing. I also think this outfit could use a pop of color with possibly a teal pendant of sorts. Click on the picture to bring you to polyvore. Any fall items you're in love with? Thanks for stopping in! -Lo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my little blog! I greatly appreciate your time & your comment & hope to get back to you shortly!