Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Lo's Southwestern Inspired Etsy Favorites

Hi all! Things have been pretty busy around here, which is nice. I have a few wonderful people lined up for Toast Tuesday but haven't gotten their inspiration stories yet and I love Toast Tuesday partly just for that so I really couldn't feature these amazing shops without it. But I decided to share with you some of my favorites from Etsy, which just so happen to be Southwestern inspired. I hope you enjoy!












Also readers thanks so much for your comments! They really make me happy, even just knowing that you are reading makes me just the happiest lady!
Thanks!
-Lo


9 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I NEED one of everything, please! Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shorts and the necklace! yes, please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want everything especially those shorts, eek!!!!!! i have to email you back lady, i have lots of ideas :D
    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love southwestern style, ahh such fun colors! I'm drooling for those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love stuff like this!! But I went in a house that was decorated in it completely and it was a little much. . . but I guess it works for some people lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the last necklace! This is one of my favourite styles. I just want to wear feathers and go camping on a prairie somewhere ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my little blog! I greatly appreciate your time & your comment & hope to get back to you shortly!