Sunday, May 8, 2011

Love This!

I absolutely love this nightstand featured in design sponge's sneak peek with Lauren Shields! Not only is the nightstand intolerably cute but the whole place is perfectly decorated. I love looking through all of the sneak peeks. This type of nightstand with the thin drawers and slats above will be on my list of items to watch for while thrifting/antiquing. But I decided that if I can't find it, I will have my crafty father create one from an existing nightstand but just modify it. This is just one detail that I cannot wait to add to my decor. Anything you're in search of? - Lo

2 comments:

  1. oh man that is a super awesome nightstand! i love the idea of the slates, perfect to keep books!!

    happy hunting :D

    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh I agree! Love love love! :) I gave you a little blogger award for being one of my fave creative bloggers! Just an FYI ! Happy Monday loves!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my little blog! I greatly appreciate your time & your comment & hope to get back to you shortly!