Saturday, March 26, 2011

a very pretty handmade kitty

I like making little stuffed animals for kids and adults. I made an elephant for myself that you can see under sewing creations. I recently made this hot pink with fruity pebble-esque leopard print detailed kitty cat.
I just used scrap fabric and embroidery thread. I made it as a gift for a family member. I would be more than happy to make one for any readers. Depending on price for material and shipping I would estimate around $15. You can e-mail me at lohood8@gmail.com with a color selection and your mailing address if you would like one. My boyfriend and I took an adventure today and hopefully I can post some pictures later on! :) - Little Lo Hood

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my little blog! I greatly appreciate your time & your comment & hope to get back to you shortly!