Friday, March 30, 2012

Quick & Easy DIY: Necklace Display

 I was in desperate need of a necklace display for my Printed Peaks necklaces. I already had two circular wooden plaques that I had used but painted over in white. You can pick those up at any craft store, I got mine at Michael's. You need: - two cup hooks 1-1/2"(found at Home Depot) - two painted wooden plaques - an exacto knife - washi tape
I merely taped in strips fairly close together. It actually looks like you did a great job at painting stripes. You could even do a bit of a gingham look if you desired as well. This is super easy and helps you keep your necklaces from being tangled.

Have a wonderful weekend!
Lo

2 comments:

  1. those are so cute! i love the idea. makes them look like tiny pieces of art! you are so clever sweetie!
    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my little blog! I greatly appreciate your time & your comment & hope to get back to you shortly!