Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Loving Lately

loving lately


Print dress
$43 - needsupply.com

Free People denim vest
$128 - freepeople.com

Sass & Bide skinny leg jeans
$288 - freepeople.com

Wool and the Gang yellow tank top
woolandthegang.tumblr.com








I'm absolutely loving the above items but check out them prices. Here is my plan of action:

  • Thrift or crochet my own tank.
  • Thrift a denim jacket and turn it into a killer vest.
  • Find black and white striped leggings.
  • Buy the needsupply dress on sale or make my own plus sign stamp and make my own version.
 How do you solve your wardrobe woes?
Lo


3 comments:

  1. I am also lovin' that cardigan with the jeans!

    I like to trade clothes with friends to solve my wardrobe woes. Some times borrowing clothes or trading permanently helps me not shop..because definitely suffer from that addiction.

    Ps. About to email you with some cool news :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving big tank tops right now too! Although I've been wearing mine to bed or for lounging around the house :)

    It seems like it would be a fun project to try and crochet one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my little blog! I greatly appreciate your time & your comment & hope to get back to you shortly!