Monday, January 23, 2012

Blog of the Week & Photo Update

Hi lovely readers! I notice I have a few more too, welcome, welcome, welcome...so nice to have you! I am so honored to have been featured on Gentri Lee blog as Blogger of the Week! So exciting, I'm so happy and honored! Thanks Gentri!! I so look forward to meeting new readers and checking out their blogs and shops! :)

I've been trying to use my Diana F+ camera a bit more and it is just so tricky. Do any of you have some solid advice for an amateur like myself?
A lady from work gave me a huge bag of items and I found this pretty awesome Americana clutch..now I just can't wait for the fourth! 
I am selling a lot of vintage and other higher priced items on Ebay for great prices from places like Free People, vintage Etsy shops, J.Crew...you can see what I'm listing on my instagram @littlelohood (Including this Red Velvet hat...)
I recently bought the "No Brainer Wardrobe" and am feeling so much better about my closet. I totally suggest it to anyone who is frustrated with their wardrobe. I figured why keep things that I don't love or that aren't my "style"? I also just donated some clothing to the Goodwill. It feels so refreshing to get rid of stuff that I don't wear. Would any of you be interested in seeing a full line-up of the items I'm selling on Ebay right here on the blog? Let me know because I'm debating whether I want to or not. Right now you can visit my Ebay page right here. I'm still adding items as we speak.

Thanks for stopping in!
Lo

7 comments:

  1. awwhh the last picture is SO CUTEEE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lo! I just found you through Gentri's blog! I'm glad I did :)

    http://breezydaysblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. found you through gentri's blog :) i was her blog of the week last week! i love that she helps bloggers connect and gets new blogs out there and i especially love that she leads me to cute blogs like yours!

    love,
    mrs. dtf
    http://mrsdtf.blogspot.com/

    p.s. you should definitely post the listings to your blog! i would love to see more pictures of those vintage dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the blog award! :)
    Guess we have Gentri for us meeting in the blog world in the first place! (I get compliments on my necklace ALL the time! Seriously)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found your blog via Gentri Lee! I love it when she brings me to blogs like yours! Heading over to check out your ebay listings now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your feature!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey Lo, i'm so late in wishing you a happy New Year but really hope it's gonna be all kinds of awesome for you!!! just was happily reminded of your special place on the net after visiting Gentri's and seeing your guestage, it was fab! you know i have to send you some real heart felt thanks for coming by often to leave me some real kind messages. i appreciate them so much and how you take the time to read what's going on, thank you!

    dude, i don't have any Diana advice but one things for sure, i wish to high heaven i owned one. you'll get the hang of it, your photography skills are super slick as it is, won't take you long to master it at all. i recently purged a bunch of closet items too, it does feel great when you've tidied things up and leave a bit of "white space" for clarity. cheers on the success!!!! xo ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my little blog! I greatly appreciate your time & your comment & hope to get back to you shortly!