Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Toast Tuesday: People Webs

Hi all! Back with a fantastic toast tuesday. If you've forgotten what Toast Tuesday is all about, I've got you covered:
People Webs is both blog and etsy shop that truly blows me away. One day as I was looking through twitter I believe the lovely Hivenn had linked to Lindsi of People Webs. Stars fell out of the sky, everyone danced in merriment. Or so that is how it felt. I immediately fell in love with her blog because she is fantastic at crocheting and even includes patterns! {I'm currently working on the bow headband..and haven't crocheted in 5 years...eh.} Then I found her shop where you can buy some super pretty items like collars, tops, and dresses. They are so beautiful they almost look like lace. I found out what inspired Lindsi to open her own shop:
"I learned how to crochet a few years ago right after i got married. we were traveling a lot at the time and crocheting was a portable hobby that i could bring with me. and i ended up falling in love with it! i started making accessories as gifts, and eventually opened my shop. now i also sell crochet clothing. i am really inspired by vintage patterns and fashion. i love seeing the old styles in new ways, and i also love that it's such a traditional art that women have been doing for years. it's really fun knowing that i can make something one of a kind for someone to wear, and it's also something i really love!" Isn't she awesome?! I only wish I had that talent! I wish she were my sister so that I could either steal her amazing clothing or expect amazing gifts during holidays! :) Here are places you can find Lindsi:
And so the web unravels and you have yourself another Toast Tuesday! Please check out People Webs, you really won't regret it! Thanks for stopping in!
-Lo


Special thanks:
free floral ephemera at Pugly Pixel via  The Graphics Fairy
shipping tags at Pugly Pixel
tape strips at Pugly Pixel
scallop medallion at Pugly Pixel
Trying to learn photoshop 5..please bare with me! :)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! I am following people's web now and am enjoying all the lovely crochet work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thanks for sharing her blog, it's super cute! Ever since I started knitting I have totally forgotten how to crochet, but I've been meaning to pick it up again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, this is so sweet of you Lo! thank you for the kind words, and thank you so much for letting me be a part of toast tuesday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my little blog! I greatly appreciate your time & your comment & hope to get back to you shortly!