Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Sneak Peeks of Printed Peaks

So, now you have seen the Mansfield, Skye, and Bromley necklaces and now here is the Stark necklace:





 The Stark necklace is also named after a mountain in Vermont. I chose to make a diamond shape to show abstractly the mountain and it's reflection in a lake or pond. Like the leather accents? If this is your first visit to Little Somethings, I will be opening an Etsy shop soon and you can follow the process through the links I've shown above, if you'd like. Also, as a side note to any wishful Etsy shop owners Katie of I Go By Katie has come up with a huge inventory of knowledge just for you, here. I've been really working tirelessly on this project and have been trying to make this into a business. Often times this all seems frightening and daunting but following the wise words of Jena from Miss Modish sometimes you just need to face your fears in order to conquer your goals.  
I hope you enjoyed your visit! 
-Lo

1 comment:

  1. Yay, congrats on your new shop! I can't wait to check it out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my little blog! I greatly appreciate your time & your comment & hope to get back to you shortly!