Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Daily Outfit: Crochet Sun Rays

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

crochet tunic: UO
jeans: old navy
shoes: scout vintage from etsy
belt: thrifted
sunglasses: giant vintage sunglasses (i won them!)
necklace: Printed Peaks from etsy (my shop!)

I sold a necklace to a friend for his girlfriend today. I have a feeling these items are going to go super quickly! Also, I have decided to include a free gift with purchase that maybe I can show you lovelies soon! :) Thanks for stopping in! 
PS: Don't forget to look below at my "love story" post too!
-Lo



11 comments:

  1. I love this whole outfit! Those shoes are so pretty. And it's funny because my first thought was 'I love that necklace', then I read that you made it! Hehe ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this crochet dress! The perfect color for you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want your outfit and especially those shoes and of course YOUR necklace! eek lady! so so cute!!

    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loooooooooove! Love love love! That is all:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like how modern you have made this crochet look by the way you styled it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I'm your new follower.
    I found your blog through Freckled Nest and I almost instantly became a follower. I love it. I love your jewellery posts, your outfit posts, well I like it all. haha.
    I'm going to sick around for a bit.
    Katie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I just found you through Freckled Nest too!

    Your outfit is so pretty, and your necklace is adorable! I can't believe you made that! :)

    Yay, I love having a new pretty blog to read!

    -Katie, www.hazelandmare.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute outfit! Love that color on you!
    Cheers,
    S.
    www.shelleyscraftroom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi
    I'm one more brand new follower who discovered your blog through freckled nest (;
    your necklace is super-amazing, and your blog is really cute!

    following on bloglovin' btw (:

    xo. kristine
    shesadandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my little blog! I greatly appreciate your time & your comment & hope to get back to you shortly!